Need a Virtual Consultant?
Click here for information on how I can help your school or district virtually!
Check out my Pivotal Post newsletter!
The Pivotal Post is a monthly newsletter full of VIP info, app codes, event discounts, and more! Sign up here!
Places I’ll be presenting
All Summer – Global Ed Tech Academy w/MicrosoftEDU and CUE
July 30 – Strategies for Assessing Students Remotely (Webinar)
July 30 – Sprint Toward the Future (Webinar)
August 4 – Beaumont, TX
August 5 – CARE Health Network
August 6 – Creating a Culture of Learning (Webinar)
August 7 – TECHnovate – McAllen, TX
August 7 – LearnFest 2020 – Monterrey, MX
- @mathycathy @gregkulowiec Of course Cathy Yenca would have known this! Awesome! Thanks for sharing! 2 hours ago
- @gregkulowiec Yes. Do that quite a bit. It creates a folder with all your slides as images. Was actually going to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Question for @gregkulowiec - Can you import Keynote slides into mmhmmm? Or do i have to export those as images first? 2 hours ago
- RT @techlearning: As more schools plan on #remotelearning in the fall, here's a guide for parents teaching at home techlearning.com/how-to/a-guide…… 2 hours ago
- Shout out to @gregkulowiec and sharing the mmhmmm tool for video editing. Kind of like Screencastify on steroids. A… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Tag Cloud1:1 AI apple apps AR austin BOLD carl change classroom collaboration conference data devices digital eanes ed tech education fun future hooker infographic innovation instagram iPad ipadpalooza ipads ISTE k-12 kids learning media online parents podcast predictions reflection screen time social social media Space students Teachers teaching technology teens training twitter virtual vr